Monday, June 24, 2013

Patriotic Jar Cozy

Click here to download pattern

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  :)  But I have to admit I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately, which is why it's been more than a month since I last posted.  I'm also enduring going thru a bit of a designing "writer's block", so I've been spending my time making things from other people's patterns instead.  And it has been fun!  Somehow I've ended up with a pile of knitted fingerless mittens.  But since I haven't bothered to weave in any of the ends yet, I'll have to share those another day.  :)

But the July 4th holiday is coming up and since July 4th is my favorite holiday of the year I had to break out the crochet hook and design something to celebrate it.   And hopefully I'll get my designing mojo back and be back with some new designs soon.  :)


4 comments:

Annette said...

What a great 4th of July Jar..
I love the buttons on it!!
You made it so lovely!1

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute Doni! It's scarey to think just how close the 4th is!

Unique2wh0 said...

There you are!! I have missed you..My daughter sent me a text from work with a photo of her bunny jar on her desk at work. She said, momma I need you to make me a 4th of July cover for my jar.I suppose if she has the bunny still out in June..maybe she does.LOL Did she send it to you too??!! LOL Thanks Doni I hope your mojo comes back miss ya.

Tammy said...

Hope all is well over there! Best wishes, Tammy